Planning Your Gift
Create a meaningful giving plan today
With a planned gift to the Cathedral Choral Society, you can support the organization you love while receiving tax benefits for your estate. Your gift will make a profound difference for generations to come.
With a little financial planning, no matter your income level you can leave a meaningful gift to the Cathedral Choral Society. If you are interested in finding a project or giving opportunity that suits your interest and budget, please contact Executive Director Christopher Eanes.
For a copy of the Cathedral Choral Society’s Gift Acceptance Policy, please send a request to Gabriela Calderon, Patron & Donor Manager.
If you are interested in creating, modifying, or updating an existing planned gift, please email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you. Thank you!
When considering a planned gift, we recommend you ensure that it:
- Considers personal and family needs
- Is tailored to your financial situation
- Is usually made from assets, not current income
- Is a tax-effective way of giving
- Enables you to a make difference to an organization which is important to you
There are a number of ways to make a planned gift. Some common planned gifts include:
- Multi-year project gifts
- Harmonia Society Bequests
- Gifts of life insurance
- One-time major gifts for special projects
- Gifts to the general endowment
- Named endowment fund opportunities